Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Closing the Gap Between Who You Are and Who You Say You Are



There is an old saying 'the gap between who you are and who you say you are is what creates the stress in your life.' One thing I’ve learned about life is this: Just as a “diamond in the rough” needs to be refined, so do I. And that refinement begins in the mind. So, I am always reading something of value to close the gap in my mind between who I am and who I say I am. I recently finished the all-time classic ‘Acres of Diamonds’ by Dr. Russell Conwell and I wanted to share the lessons I learned.

Lesson No. 1
Wherever you are right now, you already have everything needed to obtain wealth. You only need to stir up the gift that is inside of you which is lying dormant waiting to be discovered. But, it can be overlooked if you look elsewhere. Also, you have the ability to learn all that you need to know in your quest.

Lesson No. 2
Start with what you already have and use it. By doing so, whatever you have will increase which will produce more, then more and so on and so forth. And, you don’t need capital, you need common sense (or wisdom). If you lack wisdom 'ask for it.'

Lesson No. 3
The one secret to success is to know the demand. Find a need and fill it. The need is found by caring about and taking interest in people. Generally, the same things that one family needs are usually the same things that others need. Take time to observe and ask questions, and the need will be found. Then, stay focused and invest the time, energy and resources into supplying the demand. By so doing, not only will the need be filled, you will be fulfilled in my own backyard.

Be empowered to prosper!

Irma White


Click here to receive One of the Top Ten Books of All Time 'Acres of Diamonds' for FREE...and Find Out the Real Meaning of "You Become What You Think About."


If this information was helpful, click here for more free network marketing training, strategies, tips and resources to help you reach your business goals.http://irmawhite.blogspot.com

No comments: