Saturday, June 19, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Do you know for the past month I have been going to sleep after -- looking at a kiddie movie, after --- reading a kiddie book and after ---2:00 a.m. all because of a 6 year old. But finally, I asked his mother "what do you do to make him go to
sleep" and was told "simply turn off the lights and T.V. and within 15 minutes he will be sleep. " BOY, was I slow -- I've tried everything to get him to go to sleep (at least by midnight) and all I had to do was turn off the lights and T.V.

As you can see I wasn't thinking at all. I was letting whatever happens happen. But, to get the result I wanted I had to do something different. And, it first started with my seeking help from someone who knew what to do.

That is also what happened with my network marketing business. I used to go about building my business all wrong until I sought help from someone who knew what to do. When I took their advice, I also started getting the results they got and I
desired. I no longer let whatever happens happen.

What about you? Are you getting the results you desire in your business? Well, you may need to do something different. You know the adage 'if you keep doing the same thing, you will get the same result.' (actually it says the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.)

Click here now to get the help you desire and stop the insanity. The results won't happen in 15 minutes, but they will happen.

Be empowered to prosper!

Irma White
A Mentor with a Heart

No comments: