Monday, December 22, 2008

Are You Being Used?


Before I learned the truth about network marketing, I had joined and been used by several network marketing companies. On the surface they looked like great opportunities and because I loved the products I jumped in expecting to make a bundle of money. While I knew work would be involved, I did not how the hoops I would have to jump through to be compensated. I also did not know how to determine a scam from a legitimate business, how to evaluate policies and procedures nor how to do the math on compensation plans. Thus, I fell victim to the false promises like so many people. However, after I was shown how to thoroughly examine a company using the five pillars as a guide, I was able to find and settle down in a five-pillars company -- a company that will allow me to build my business once, build it large and leave a legacy to my son and grandchildren.

The learning process began with a free ebook written by a gentleman who has become my friend and mentor, Michael Dlouhy. Michael has been in the network marketing industry for over thirty years and is actively building a solid business today. He created the Mentoring for Free system which can be duplicated by any one in any company. The mentoring for free system has been proven to work by him, me and so many others.

The eye-opening information contained in the ebook, Success in 10 Steps, is the truth about network marketing based on Michael's experience in the industry. There are many ebooks around, many of them being sold by people who don't have a clue how to build a network marketing business so they are selling information they've gathered. Success in 10 Steps is generic network marketing training and does not mention products, services or companies. The best part about the Success in 10 Steps book is that it is FREE.

I mention free because I have also purchased informational ebooks I thought would be valuable but were a total waste of money. Much of the information, if I had taken the time, I could have gotten for free on the internet anyway.

So, in your quest to earn additional income from home, I caution you to 1) get educated about network marketing. Evaluate any company using the five pillars as your guide and 2) instead of purchasing an ebook on how to build a network marketing business from someone who doesn't have a clue how to do so, keep your money in your pocket and take the necessary time to find the information that will help you build a solid home business. If you don't know where to begin, the free Success in 10 Steps ebook is a good starting point. Taking the time now to read the ebook will can keep you from being used like a dishrag later by a network marketing company.

Be empowered to prosper!

Irma White
A Mentor with a Servant's Heart

If this information was helpful, click here for more free network marketing training, strategies, tips and resources to help you reach your business goals.

No comments: