Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to Stop Hopping Around Like a Rabbit

I just love network marketing. It gives the average person, you know, the non-singer, non-movie star, non-athlete type, the best chance to earn the residual income like the stars. Thus, I've been in the industry for many years. No, I wasn't always successful but I stuck with network marketing until I found what works and what doesn't. Even though I've been with several companies, I didn't hop around like a rabbit because I knew this - it takes time to build a home business.

What I didn't realize, however, is with some companies and some programs, no matter how long you stick around you will never produce residual income- it is designed that way. (I'll tell you how to avoid that situation at a later time.)



As I mentioned, I didn't bunny hop so it amazes me when I receive emails from the same people who, on average of every three months, introduce me to the latest, greatest and best thing since slice bread. They feel that every pre-launch opportunity that comes along is the one. They feel that if you don't get in on the ground floor you will miss the opportunity of a life-time. This strategy is an attempt to create the fear of loss and it works on so many people. Why?

Because people who have not read Success in 10 Steps don't know how to evaluate an opportunity. But most people who do read it, learn how to systematically analyze the network marketing opportunity and know before they join if it is a viable business opportunity or if the so-called opportunity is another time-waster. But some people (like the people who send me those emails) just don't take the time to read the book so they continue to hop around like a rabbit. There are many problems with that - two of which are these: 1) they eventually give up on their dream because they feel network marketing doesn't work and 2) the people observing this behavior also feel network marketing doesn't work so never explore the opportunity.

If you're tired of hopping around like a rabbit, or if you've been attempting to create additional income via your home based business with little to no progress, find out why your lack of success is not your fault by clicking here to receive your free copy of the ebook, Success in 10 Steps.

I can assure you from first hand experience, network marketing does work for the average person.

Be empowered to prosper!

Irma L. White
A Mentor with a Servant's Heart

If this information was helpful, click here for more free network marketing training, strategies, tips and resources to help you reach your business goals.

No comments: