Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Napoleon HIll's Self-Confidence Formula

As you probably know & will agree, we prosper in our finances and in our health to the degree we prosper in our souls (minds, wills & emotions). Thus, reading empowering books & other information is vital to success.

One very empowering book to read is the classic by Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich. In Chapter 2, Mr. Hill has a formula he calls the Self-Confidence Formula. When you say it daily as he suggested, over a period of time you will start to believe it and own it. So allow me to share it with you.




First, I know I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment and I here and now promise to render such action.

Second, I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.

Third, I know through the principle of auto-suggestion any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it, therefore, I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.

Fourth, I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and I will never stop until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.

Fifth, I fully realize that no wealth or position will long endure unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, every activity and transaction I engage in will benefit all whom it affects. I am succeeding by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I am inducing others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I am eliminating hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I am causing others to believe in me because I believe in them and in myself.

I am signing my name to this formula, committing it to memory, and repeating it aloud once a day with full FAITH it influences my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so I become a self-reliant and successful person.

Signed _____________________________________

REMEMBER: The mouth of the righteous shall deliver them. Proverbs 12:6

Click here to see a video of Napoleon Hill as he talks about his meeting with Andrew Carnegie and how it changed his life.

Be empowered to prosper!

Irma White
A Mentor With a Servant's Heart

If this information was helpful, click here for more empowering information.

No comments: